Re: Any Tesla Coilers in Prescott Az

Original poster: RON KENNER <ronk57-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Original poster: MOONFTHER-at-aol-dot-com

I was wondering if there were any Tesla coilers in or around Prescott Az. I
am working on a few ideas and would like to connect with others. Sometimes
I have a hard time understanding the terminology talked about and work
better observing the principles in some real hands on experience. I am just
a novice. I have read a lot on Tesla and would like to see more.
I have made a few coils and they have worked. A small table top one driven
by a small induction coil I made. It is running off a 12 volt battery 6
inch sparks. The larger ones are ok but need some "tuning" my capacitor
seems to be the lacking ingredient.

Michael

Hi. I live Prescott Valley, Az. I have long been a admirer of Tesla, his
ideas, and

his coils.  My background is in electronics, have built a coil with others
at work years ago.  I have schematics and some ideas about building a large
coil but just haven't gotten around to it.  I have been on Tesla list for a
while.  Would enjoy meeting with others who are interested in Tesla
coils.  The high desert at night would be a beautiful place for a Tesla coil.

Ron K.