Power modules found

Original poster: David Speck <dave-at-davidspeckmd-dot-org>

I just stumbled upon a pallet of surplused VFD motor controller boards.
Don't really know why they were dumped, but each has a Mitsubishi
integrated 1.5 kW three phase IGBT bridge power module which includes an
isolated three phase input full wave rectifier  bridge.  They have all
kinds of short circuit and fault  protection and fill a 3" x 3" flat module
that bolts to a heatsink.
The spec sheet is at:

http://www.mitsubishichips-dot-com/data/datasheets/power/pdfs/30000004.pdf

I've recovered all I could ever hope to play with.  Hate to see them go to
the landfill, but if anyone can think of a use for them, let me know, and
I'll snag some for you.

Dave