RE: Super Small TC

Original poster: "Nick Miller" <nickstuffinc-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I built a simular small tesla coil not to long ago. the secondary is wound
on a toilet paper roll with 30awg wire and no top load. the primary is a
few turns of 22 awg wire wrap just below the secondary. the tank capacitor
is made from a garbage bag and aluminum foil that has been rolled and
wrapped with electrical tape. I use a flyback to power it. It runs a light
bulb plasma globe quit nicely and produces 3/4 inch spark to my finger.
this I think would be a perfect beginner coil Because it is cheap and easy
to build from radio shack parts.
http://www.angelfire-dot-com/ult/nickstuffinc/mtc.htm

_