From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 10:19 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: solid state tesla magnifier

Original poster: "Anthony" <ant17-at-optushome-dot-com.au>

Hi guys I was hoping someone could help me I thinking of making solid
state
tesla magnifier but I am not sure whether it will work  but do you guys
think it would improve the output much of standard sstc I am hoping hear

someone elses thoughts on this