Strange Half-Bridge Heat?

Original poster: Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com

OK. So, I am still working on this SSTC from Jim Mitchell. However, my
question pertains to my half bridge. Everything seems to be working fine on
the driver board (so far as my ignorance can tell), but when I hook the GDT
up to the half bridge the tracks of the source and gate heat up. I thought
it might have to do with the zener diodes, so I unhooked them and the
problem still persisted. The 10 ohm resistors in series with the gate heat
up as well. Anyhow, at the same time the UCC37321 and UCC37322 chips heat
up terribly (but only when connected to the half bridge). Well, I am
thinking that there might be a short in the half bridge, but no tracks are
shorted. What other problems could be causing this? Thanks, Richard