RE: poly pig

Original poster: "Paul Marshall" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

If you are just looking for something solid instead of oil, re-pot the pigs
core in a smaller container and add paraffin to the oil. The two are
missable and after awhile the oil will gel. Continue to add the paraffin
and it will solidify. It won't ever become hard but it won't leak out or
spill if it is tipped over.

Paul S. Marshall