measuring the resonant frequency of the secondary

Original poster: "Anthony" <ant17-at-optushome-dot-com.au>

hi guys i hoping you could help me i have my sstc secondary and primary
hooked up to signal genorator and i am trying to measure the resonant
frequency of it by having the primary hooked up to the sig gen and my
oscilloscope probe on the toroid and then checking for peaks in the
waveform becasue i think you should see ringing peaks in the waveform
question is am i on the right track or not if you could help i would be
greatful