Re: Charging inductors for resonant charging

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 1/30/04 11:13:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

- snip -

I repair electric golf car chargers.  The old ones have big massive
transformers in them.  The old chargers weigh 30 to 40 pounds, most of
which is the transformer.  I have often thought they would make great cores
for a project like this.  Go to your local golf car sales companies and ask
them if they have any old chargers they want to get rid of.

Ed Sonderman