Re: 1st Tesla Coil LIGHTED YAY!

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Yea,
I also noticed I can't spell. Its enough not "enoght". To a good
"edga-ma-cation"
Cheers,
John
N.J
Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 1/27/04 5:52:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

 >Would it be possible to use an OFF-AXIS TUNING COIL in order to get enoght
 >inductance to be able to tune with the Topload?
 >
 >Cheers,
 >John
 >N.J

John,

It is a good idea. One I had not though of. I will discuss it with Ravi.

Ed Sonderman