Re: The resonance research "monster" NST

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

While in the survice we used 60 Hz transformers on 400 Hz aircraft power all
the time. This would not work in reverse. The 400 Hz transformers would burn
up on 60 Hz because the lower amount of wire in them did not have enough
inductance to keep t5he current within operating temprature range, but using
60 on 400 gave no problem . At 1600 Hz transformers gave a little higher
output but worked fine.
       Robert   H