Simulating Load for SSTC Coil Simulations - Terry Fritz model?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Steve Ward and myself have been working with a PSPICE SSTC simulation.
I currently been basing my resonator model off
the model Terry Fritz has developed and I have used real-world numbers
both measured and calculated for my particular
resonator.

However, during simulation, I don't believe the model is providing
enough of a load.  I'm getting peak currents of over 100A during max. RF
envelope and RMS currents of 40A+ (about 9kW+) over many periods of
operation.

Do you think the discrepancy could be due to the fact of using an ideal
model for the input 240VAC power source or is it
a limitation of the model itself.

I want to simulate the death out of this new inverter circuit, but
without a valid resonator model, i'm basically SOL.

Any thoughts???

Dan