RE: Specs inquiry for all

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi Luke,
          There is a very simple method you can use with *any* coil at
all:

On 27 Jan 2004, at 18:44, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>
 >
 > The data base at the geekgroup is not going to meet my needs.  :(
 >
 > There has to be more than just two people that have coils that fit
 > into my crieteria. I just know it. Any one else have input for me I
 > need it.
 >
 > thanx
 > Luke Galyan
 > Bluu-at-cox-dot-net

Get your system tuned with a terminal on top, then close the gap up
until the system no longer breaks out. The nett result is the same as
adding a bigger topload except that you are reducing topload voltage
by reducing secondary energy rather than keeping the same amount of
energy and increasing topload ROC. At the gap setting which doesn't
enable breakout to occur, you can then add a breakout point to reduce
the terminal ROC.

Malcolm