SSTC Driver Output Cable Lengths (Distance from Driver to Resonator)

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

I'm thinking of building a SSTC coil inside a rackmount unit enclosure. The
output of this SSTC driver located inside the rackmount enclosure will then
travel maybe up to
5-10 foot length of cable to the primary coil of the tesla resonator.

Just wondering if anyone has already done this and what their experiences
were.  The maximum output frequency will be about 150kHz for this design and
about 3000V peak-to-peak
maximum output voltage.  My main concern is the parasitics (primarily
inductance) of this long cable length at that frequency.

However, with PSPICE simulations with accurately modeled wire models
(assuming twisted output wiring), the wire inductance doesn't seem to bother
the output signal overall.

But as we all know, simulations are one thing, and real experience is
another.

So if you have any experience in doing this, please let me know.

Thanks

Dan