RE: Coil sensitive to primary tapping

Original poster: "Paul Marshall" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I would say you need a few more primary turns. How many turns do you have
on your primary ? Tell me a little more about your coil. Then I can give
you much better advise. One other thing you might try is adding Capacitance
to your tank circuit.

Paul S. Marshall