first light, back in December

Original poster: dgoodfellow-at-highstream-dot-net

Bear with me guys, I only just figured out all this website uploading
stuff!! Anyway, my first Tesla website has been established, and as of this
writing, it is less than an hour old.  It describes the first firing of the
latest coil that I put together, last December. It is powered by a 19,000
volt 4.2kva GE transformer. I have a simple rotary gap made from angle
brackets and a sewing machine motor. The topload is one from the bulk
purchase last year. I will try to update the website in the coming months,
but don't expect much more than a photo album. I appreciate all the work
that many  of the members have put into their websites like Richie Burnett,
Laushaus, Srward, and John Freau, just to name a few. The information that
so many have published on the web has enhanced this hobby far more than
bookstore literature could ever do. Thanks to all!!
Cheers, Dave Goodfellow
Coiling near Tampa, FL

http://www.wholelifeflorida-dot-com/tesla.htm