Moderator note

Hi All,

I am ending the thread on how to break the vacuum in old TV tubes since I
think we all get it, and the posts are just turning into repeats of each other.

Please snip old unneeded parts of the posts you reply to so the posts don't
keep growing and growing in size.

As we are all trapped inside in the winter, the number of posts to the
Tesla list gets pretty high this time of year, so try to keep posts on
topic and pertinent.

If you want to unsubscribe from the Tesla list, E-mail the word:

unsubscribe

in the subject and text of an e-mail from the account you wish to unsubscribe
to >server computer< at:

tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

That will take you off the Tesla list.  If it does not work (it should),
write to Chip at:

chip-at-pupman-dot-com

and he can remove you manually.  "I" don't have anything to do with the
subscriptions, so I just forward that stuff to Chip.  But if you do have
any problems, you can write to me at:

teslalist-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com

And I will help.

Cheers,

	Terry