Flat coil for sale UK

Original poster: "chris swinson" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi all,

I have a large round flat coil which I used some months ago for testing some
of you might remember the posts on it.... but in anycase I'm clearing out
some space and this coil is no longer needed. The coil is about 3foot across
and wound with 0.8mm magnet wire. If anyone in the UK would like to make a
offer for it and collect it then please mail me off list if interested.

Thanks,
Chris