From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 7:26 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: HELP WIRING NST PLEASE WEIRD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 8:21 PM

Hello all, I am leaving tomorrow for vacation and may not get the
replies to this for a week, but here goes...

I have had many mixed feelings regarding the "health effects" of HF
current through ones body. Surly, we need to discourage it because of
the most obvious IDLH (immediately dangerous to life and health)
conditions that will be present during such an act. But, does anyone
have any ready references to scientific literature that may demonstrate
deleterious effects upon mammals? In my experience the energy is
dissipated very locally. And this has been with work with VTTC's well
over 2 KW (enough energy to melt a framing nail in short order). I would
think that currents bellow 100-200 KHz certainly may distribute the
heating damage deeper into the tissue, but has anyone modeled the
heating effects in tissue? My thinking is this is a very interesting
area of discussion, in need of further elucidation.

Just my thoughts,

David Trimmell

Jim Wrote:...

Yes.. there are a number of reports from military research looking into
the
effects of RF exposure at all frequencies, from VLF on up. A bit of
googling
will find them, or, at least, the references to them.  There have been
studies and analysis on things like acute injuries (i.e. RF burns) and
on
chronic effects (the famous aching wrists and ankles from RF current
flow
through the body thing).  The US Air Force was the funding agency for a
lot
of this.