RE: The resonance research "monster" NST

Original poster: "Philip Chalk" <phil-at-apsecurity-dot-com.au>

Dr. Resonance,

I had the same question, and two others:-  Will they have 220/240V
primaries, or 110 only ?  Would you ship one to Australia ?

Regards,

Phil Chalk.

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dr. Resonance,

Hello, I too am interested in the 240ma custom nst you are developing.
will definately purchase one and in fact would put in an order right now
if
it is possible.  It would be great if such a transformer were available
for
around $150.00.

I have a question.  Will the transformer be "open frame"...aka unpotted?

Thanks.

-Brett
hot-streamer-dot-com/brett