Re: What is this?

Original poster: "Philip Brinkman" <peeceebee-at-mindspring-dot-com>

   I may have to disagree with you Terry,
I've been using a basic non-glorified lamp dimmer to control my tesla coil
without any problems whatsoever, I hook the lamp dimmer to the mains line
going to the neon sign transformer (15,000 volt 60 ma Allanson). You can
see the coil at: http://home.mondspring-dot-com/~peeceebee/