Re: Grounding the Secondary Coil Help please

It's a good idea to cover your interior bolt head with a generous supply of
silicone sealant to prevent corona.

You can also fasten the bolt (best to use brass) in such a manner that it
forms a stud sticking out of the bottom of the sec coil --- so you can just
screw the sec coil into the base unit (base has small brass plate with a
tapped hole).  Easy to setup and remove.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913