Re: Residual charge left on caps

When a capacitor is charged the electron orbit radii are stretched.  When
discharged most of the orbital radii return to normal but there is usually
5-10% that don't get back in the discharge phase.

These "stretched orbit" radical electrons slow return to their normal orbit,
and while doing so, create electrical charges on the plates of the
capacitor.

They are not extra electrons but merely a few billion that don't immediately
return to their normal orbits.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.