Re: Data Acquisition

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Hi Tom,

Yes, I copied the three pages that were on the SCIAM site into a MS Word
document and noticed all three pages had chopped text.  If you have the
full
text I would like to see the link to it.

Dave"

	If you don't get what you want I have the CD rom with that stuff on it
and could print out a copy of the article for you.  Also have the
original magazine, but could never find it these days.

Ed