RE: Data Acquisition

Original poster: Charles Brush <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

>Original poster: "David Thomson" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>
>
>Hi Tom,
>
>Yes, I copied the three pages that were on the SCIAM site into a MS Word
>document and noticed all three pages had chopped text.  If you have the
>full
>text I would like to see the link to it.
>
>Dave

Hi everyone.

There is an updated link to the original article, as well as links to
several other excellent field mill "how to" pages on my lightning
experiments page at:

http://www.voltnet-dot-com/lightning_atmos/experiments.shtml

Anyone interested in simple data acquisition might find this page
interesting since I also have some info on A/D converters, electrometers,
etc.  Just some stuff I have been playing with during "lighting season"
here in NY.  Some info may be applicable to Tesla coils.

zap!

Charles Brush