RE: Data Acquisition

No worries.  It is worth it.  "If" you ever wanted to sell them (you won't
;-)), just say fully tested, excellent condition, and guaranteed on Ebay
with overnight shipping and sell them for $2000 :D  They do a wide variety
of thermal couples too for temperature...  I made some nice cables for mine:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/P1190009.jpg

Five easy to connect to anything alligator clips plus thermocouple.  14
channels left over ;-))  it can do anything the HP 34401 can since it has
the same meter electronics.  They just added real nice software and
multiplexors...

Here I am doing some Ni-MH battery experiments:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/MC33974EvalKitCD/Ni-MHiBatteryTesting.jpg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/MC33974EvalKitCD/overcharge.gif

See how my power supply conked out...

I hope you can share whatever you are up to or discover there ;-))  Must be
cool!!

Cheers,

         Terry