Re[2]: Joules per bang...

Original poster: Mike Poulton <mpoulton-at-mtptech-dot-com>

Tesla list Wrote:
 > Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>
 > you should have 675W of energy pulsing
 > into the primary...    and at 675W per bang at 120 times a second...
 > thats  81KW per second....   sooooo   either we arent getting full charge
 > on the caps or my math is terrible....    this raises a new
 > question....    anyone have an answer???

The answer is that your math is terrible.  "Kilowatts per second" is a
meaningless unit, unless it is used to describe rate of change of
power (which is NOT what was calculated here).

Mike Poulton
MTP Technologies
mpoulton-at-mtptech-dot-com
KC0LLX (70cm AM ATV, 33cm/12cm FM ATV, Omaha, NE)