Re: secondary coilform painting

Yes, you are correct.  The entire coilform should be sanded inside and
outside, and then coated with 3 coats of G.E. Glyptal (motor rewind shop)
allowing each coat to dry 24 hrs.

This totally seals the tube and prevents high freq tracking which can occur
at TC frequencies.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.