RE: Secondary size - the Why

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Luke,
I'm not sure who stated this but,
"Believe those who are seeking the truth, question those who have found it"
Feel welcome to ask all you want.
Ignorance is more dangerous then any enemy.

Original poster: "Luke"

Thank you for doing that and then posting it.
I was beginning to think I was only annoying people by being so
persistent on asking why. I am glad the question got you thinking. I
am wrapped up in trying to understand the "basics" that most on the list
seem to already understand and probably would not have taken the time to
do To all on the list:
Sorry if I seemed to be complaining about the list itself.
There was never an intention towhat you did.

  do that.
On the contrary I love it and it is a chance to hear from lots of people
that know more than I do.
So this is an apology to any I may have offended.

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net