Re: Any Geekgroup MMC failures out there??

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Even if you haven't had any failures, it would be good
to know if the cap values are declining due to self
healing. I have a MMC I built using Seacor caps, and
it seemed to lose a fair amount of capacitance over
several years of abuse. I'd be interested to know if
the Geek's caps hold up better.

thanks
Adam