Re: SSSSTC Coil questions for Mr. Steve

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Hmmmm . . . .
Good point Dave.  A modular design for this topology would be key.  You
could simply design a single stage, make a large number of boards for a
single stage,
build them all up, and connect them altogether.  Would be the ultimate in
flexibility and maintainability.

Dan