Re: MOT mod.

Hi,

Trial and error ;-))

Using a volt meter and some heavy wire that can take the final 6.5 amps,
just wind a few turns till you get to 5 volts.  It will not take many turns
at all.  Then put the tube load on it and wind another few turns as needed
to get your 5 volts.  the current will work out automatically once the 5
volts is obtained.

Cheers,

         Terry