Re: Hybrid Magnifier Video

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Brett,

Glad you enjoyed the video's. The gap is an SRSG. The coil hasn't been
dialed in yet. I'm actually shy on primary turns (slightly). I'll probably
add 1/2 a turn to it and increase coupling. The coil wanted far more than I
dared give it. The control panel is just too close for comfort. I was
literally starving the coil of power. To find out what the coil can really
do would have to be performed outside (should the sun ever decide to return
to my neck of the woods).

Take care,
Bart