Re: H/D ratio

You can't cast it in epoxy --- won't work.  Remember your theory?  HF
currents couple through normal insulators through capacitive coupling via
displacement currents.  Many insulations will not stop HV RF energy.  If the
freq is low enough you might be by but above 200-300 KHZ you will have
serious problems.