RE: Secondary wire AWG

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Luke,

Along with the number of turns, you also need to through the secondary's
diameter size into the mix.  Using a 30AWG would be just fine for a 2"
diameter coil but would be far to small for a 10" diameter coil.  As others
have stated it's kind of a balance between inductance and resistance.

Mark Stolz
Pearland, TX
http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org