Re: SSTC Power FET's w/ High Speed Body Diodes

Original poster: David Sharpe <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Ken

IDK.  I suspect that they are intended for production release
and may have some yield issues.  Yea I saw no inventory either,
but wanted to post this ASAP to let SSTCoiler be aware that
manufacturer's hadn't forgetten them, and the schottky diode +
antiparallel diode is a well known shortcoming of high power
FET converters...

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA. USA