Re: Magnifier Primary Capacitors - EQUIDRIVE vs. STANDARD

Hi Jim,

I can't measure R and L here in any quantity to be of help.  But me and the
fabulous Elenco LCR-1801 can do capacitance......

942C20P15K
.015MFD  +-10%
2000VDC  CDET.
                 DA

151.0 nF
150.8
151.0
150.7
151.4
152.5
151.1
151.4
151.9
150.4
150.9
150.7
150.8
151.6
150.8
150.8
150.8
151.8
151.3
151.1
151.3
150.1
151.3
150.7
150.8
150.7
151.2

Maybe some statical guru can come up with that standard deviation, mean,
median, and cpk stuff...  But, "looks" real good to "me" ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry