Re: "Green Monster" Magnifier completed

Original poster: "Bart Anderson" <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Dan,

Yes, I took some video the day following first light as well as last
night (this thing was built basically over the weekend). I'll the video
up on the web probably nearer the end of the week.

I went ahead and made video both of sparks and as well as a little
discussion of the coil setup. I think I'll creat 3 files to keep
download time at a minimum.

Take care,
Bart

 > Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com
 >

 > Bart,
 >
 > Do you have some photos of your magnifier or of your coil in action?
You