RE: RSG Mounting Problem

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ian,

Try talking to the guys at a local machine shop.  That's what I did for a
smaller version of what you describe.  It only took them about 10 minutes.
And was much cheaper than you might think.  Sometimes a cold beverage goes
a long way.

Hope this helps,
Mark

>Original poster: "Ian McLean" <ianmm-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>
>
>Hi everyone,
>
>Anyone know where I can get a hub for a half inch shaft (cheap) that I can
>use for my tungsten SRSG?  Only thing holding up it's completion.
<snip>