Re: Voltage Multiplier(4x) problems

Corona hiss becomes most apparent above 26 kV.  In the upper stages of your
multiplier you may need to place some 1 inch dia. spheres at all connection
junctions.  We use 2 inch dia. copper plumbing floats in our machine but it
operates at 60 kV per stage.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.