RE: RSG Mounting Problem

Original poster: "Ian McLean" <ianmm-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

I have found a nice man here in Sydney running a machine shop on-the-side.
All the equipment was left to him by his now deceased father.  He has
everything including CNC lathes & milling machines.

He is prepared to make me up a custom designed motor hub in mild steel or
brass for very little cost.  I can have exactly what I want.  I might get
him to make me some custom threaded nuts for my tungsten electrodes whilst I
am at it.

Rgs and thanks for the advise.  I should have just asked a machine shop to
start with rather than frig around with dodgy alternatives.

Rgs
Ian.