RSG Mounting Problem

Original poster: "Ian McLean" <ianmm-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

Hi everyone,

Anyone know where I can get a hub for a half inch shaft (cheap) that I can
use for my tungsten SRSG?  Only thing holding up it's completion.  Prefer a
four hole connector plate on the end, and hollow all the way through, with
grub screws.  Having lot's of trouble trying to find something I can use to
attach to my 12" diameter, 1/4 inch thick HDPE platter.

The motor spindle is 1/2" dia shaft with a flat down one side, ideal for a
1/2" holed assembly with one or two grub screws.  I would prefer the hole to
go all the way through the hub for best alignment capability.  Any ideas
where I can get something like this anyone ?

Oh how I wish I had access to a lathe ...

PS: I am in Sydney, Australia.

Thanks and regards
Ian.