Re: "Green Monster" Magnifier completed

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Right now, I'm taking a two month hiatus on all high voltage work.  So
starting in February I'm going to start finishing this thing and it will be
unveiled and fired up for the
first time at our informal South Jersey Teslathon we are hosting which will
probably be in late March or April sometime.
Once I get pictures, I'll definitely post them.

The PTs will have the outputs (14.4kV) paralleled, and the input (120VAC)
will be series'd and run off 240VAC.

Dan