1 PM Sunday Re: kVA Effects on Discovery Channel

Original poster: dave pierson <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

>>Hello Folks.
>>
>>I did not have the chance to see the show...
>

>It is on The discovery channel again at 1:00PM ET Sunday.  Check listings.
    Thanks.  (it was not listed in my local guide for Friday (??) hence
missed it.)

    re ';accuracy'.
    If 'the kids'/audience 'won't know any better', why not give them the
straight info?

    The 'we are an entertainment Co' does not wash, in my view, for an
    enteroprise which BUILKDS based on its TV REP  an EMpire based on Science.

    Would they sell as many Discovery Mags, etc, without the
    _perception_ of accuracy?   Disscovery ADVERTISES it heavily.

    ( I do note they are 'a Disney Co'.  Jokes about Mickey Mouse operations
    omitted.  almost...  8)>>)

    best
     dwp

<<This subject is starting to drift Off Topic.... - Terry>>