Re: "Green Monster" Magnifier completed

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Dan,

I too would like to get the specs on the driver. Love the "green" wire.

On similar note, last night I finished up my hybrid maggy. It was late, but
I did a quick test. Even with the driver wrapped in several layers of LDPE
(~0.25 inch altogether), I still got L1 to L2 arcing due to the coupling
set high (0.586). I shut it down immediately as not to cause a turn to turn
short. Today I'll raise the driver 3" which will put k at 0.389 and go from
there.

Take care,
Bart