From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 6:55 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: kVA Effects on Discovery Channel

Original poster: Mike Poulton <mpoulton-at-mtptech-dot-com>

<snip>

The lightning guy's survival was neither miraculous nor unexplainable
-- he never took a direct lightning strike, only multiple instances of
much less energy dissipation.

<snip>

Plus, did the vaporizing wire actually produce that smoke cloud on it's
own? Not consistent with my experience.

<snip>

Mike Poulton
MTP Technologies
mpoulton-at-mtptech-dot-com
KC0LLX (70cm AM ATV, 33cm/12cm FM ATV, Omaha, NE)