Re: Aluminum tape on toroids? What about the sticky side being nonconducting?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Gerry,

I have built a small toroid with it.  Works great.  I had picked up my small
supply for $10 for all three rolls of 2, 3, and 4".  I think the last time I
saw it it was something like $30 for a 2" roll.

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <gerryreynolds-at-earthlink-dot-net>
 >
 > Hi Gary and Jack,
 >
 > There is available a copper tape with a conductive adhesive I've used at
HP