Re: SSTC - experiments

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Dan,

One thing you missed is that the rods may constitute an antenna, and may
bring Uncle Charley for a visit.  Coils are classified as scientific
equipment and not transmitters due to no antenna.  Add that antenna and then
your in trouble.

David E Weiss