Re: Aluminum tape on toroids? What about the sticky side being nonconducting?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Jack,

If you realy want to spend money, you can get the copper tape from 3M that
has conductive adhesive.  The aluminium tape when smoothed over the torrid
does make metal to metal contact on it's edges.  It may not be the greatest
but it is good enough for government work.

David E Weiss