Re: 5MV, 15/120mA Tesla Coil -> Power vs. Energy

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Dave,

It's getting closer...  pulsed power "compression" actually is the term
used by professionals in the pulsed power field. All pulsed power systems
accumulate energy over time in a storage medium (electrostatic,
electromagnetic, electromechanical) and then suddenly release the
accumulated energy within a relatively short time.

-- Bert --