Re: 5MV, 15/120mA Tesla Coil

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dan,

I assume you're just joking, and realize that Power
and Energy aren't the same. You mix the two as if they
were.

Adam

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

  > Bart -
  >
  > I believe you have my TC Construction Guide. Look
on page 14-12 for
  > description of the 5MV coil and on page 5-5 for a
short description
of the
  > operation.
  >
  > This TC was immerged in a large tank of oil which
made high voltages
  > possible. It produced 1700 KW with an input of 3 KW
a gain of over
500
with
  > an energy transfer efficiency from primary to
secondary circuits of
about
  > 25%.
  >
  > John Couture

Wow.  That is impressive.  1700kW output power with
only 3kW input
power.
Who says there is no such thing as free energy!

Dan